Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Too Much

I literally think about blogging everyday.  I just can't get myself to actually do it.  Nothing too crazy is going on, and nothing that exciting, for that matter.  But it is hectic and busy and chaotic and happy and fun and smiley and I am tired all the time. I'll try to get the rest of 2012 blogged in the next month.  Maybe it'll give me the motivation I need to stay caught up.  In the meantime:

Graham - looking for permanent employment.  His clerkship is up in August, but we could be out sooner.  It depends on what becomes available.

Mitzi - struggling to finish that last class. It's just so damned boring.  And I'm tired of it.  I'm supervising a remodel of our master bathroom and the basement.

Sam - tested in the 99th percentile at his school.  Apparently, he's a genius.  Unfortunately, he lacks the discipline to show it.  Who has discipline at 6?  He is super into vampires, zombies, and skeletons.  Yay for being a boy at 6.  Zompires is his invention and I hear about them at every meal.  He starts baseball this weekend, with Ellen tagging along.

Ellen - I love her, but she is driving me crazy.  She is so fiercely independent and strong willed.  I'm sure that when she reaches her teenage years and boys are trying to make her do things she doesn't want, I'll appreciate this part of her personality.  Right now though?  It's not as fun.  Fortunately for her, she has a way of tilting her head and cracking the perfect smile.  Breaks through any sternness or frustration in an instant.

Anna - Is the cutest thing you've ever seen.  She has a perfectly round head and a great little smile.  She's not really talking yet, but all of my babies are late talkers.  She is super sweet and cuddly and I am fearful for the day that it stops.  She is very mischievous and somehow keeps finding my candy.  I swear I put it away every time.

2 comments:

Sarah Crooks said...

Leah is like Ellen! Share any tips you find? I miss you and love you! Just finish that damn class! LOL!

Maren B said...

Wait, I thought you graduated! Your life sounds really similar to my life right now-- both wonderful and exasperating. Good luck.